To all of our patients, friends, and loved ones, we wish you a very HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY. We are living through a turbulent and very upsetting time. Yet, there appears to be a tomorrow when the sun will shine. The rays have started to radiate and we pray for its speedy return. We hope you will be able to share some special moments with your favorite Valentines (of course zoom can help) and place them in your book of cherished memories. Today, we would like to express our appreciation and gratitude for your continued support. You are all so very special to us and I am sincerely grateful for you having allowed me to join you on your road to regaining your health and recapturing your life. You are all truly my VALENTINES!
- WE SUPPORT OBESITY CARE WEEK 2021!
- DR. NEIL FLOCH’S FEBRUARY BOOK OF THE MONTH SELECTION
- OBESITY CARE WEEK: FEBRUARY 28TH – MARCH 6TH
- Stress Management Can Help Bariatric Patients Manage Depression During COVID-19—Here’s How
- MEET DR. NEIL FLOCH, INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN AND RESPECTED BARIATRIC, REFLUX, AND GENERAL SURGEON