YWM2020 – VIRTUAL is a FREE virtual event series that is crafted with a one-of-a-kind program designed to help individuals seeking answers about their weight and health. This year’s virtual program will allow you to explore different topics presented by industry experts and dive into the science behind weight, while learning key strategies and gaining access to valuable tools – all from the comfort of your own home! Through YWM2020 – VIRTUAL, Health Professionals have the chance to earn up to 10 CE credits while getting more tools to help your patients. Click here to learn more.
Some of this year’s can’t-miss educational sessions, brought to you by the industry’s leading health experts include:
- Thinking Differently about Your Weight– by Scott Kahan, MD, MPH
- Why is it So Hard to Lose Weight and Keep it off?– by Kevin Hall, PhD
- Become a Food BOSS: Manage Stress Eating, Beat Food Boredom, and Learn How to Feel in Charge– by Dawn Jackson Blatner, RDN, CSSD, LDN
- Adapting to a Changed World: Adding to Your Mental Health Toolbox – by Paul Davidson, PhD; and Merrill Littleberry, LCSW, LCDC, CCM, CI-CPT
Saturday, July 25 and Sunday, July 26
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST/10:00 am – 1:00 pm PST
READY TO REGISTER?
FREE Registration to this unique event series includes:
- Access to Sessions in Real Time
- Access to Session Slides/Handouts in Real Time
- Ability to Chat and Ask Questions in Real Time
- Access to Virtual EXPO Hall
- Access to Event Program Book.
Do you want access to YWM2020 – VIRTUAL but can’t make all events? Don’t worry, we also are offering a Full Event Registration option that includes YWM2020 After Hours!
Visit YWMConvention.com to learn more and register for the OAC’s FREE event series and REGISTER NOW!